- The pinnacle of evolution is a species that is able to destroy its fetal offspring, and does.
- Bullet vs RU486; metal vs chemical - know any difference in the result? How consistent can philosophy get?
- Why would anyone think the government is supposed to raise their kids? If you can't, don't have them.
- The Legal System, alias money well for lawyers, is too often crafted to accommodate
lawyers, not justice. Were it not for morality, it would not be, yet it constantly tries
to destroy many forms of morality, thereby perpetuating itself and the money well.
- A Justice System is far preferable to a Legal System.
- Of note are the Class Action lawsuits and the Tobacco lawsuits.
Class action lawsuits funnel money from your pocket into those of attorneys. Under
the guise they are helping victims that they frequently solicit, they often end up
reaping huge sums of money from the innocent who were sufficiently astute so as not to become
a victim. Does that somehow sound like justice. A bit closer to racketeering, I would think.
Let us look at who gets sued - the corporation, not the perpetrator. You can get much more money from
the innocent than from a perpetrator. After all, their numbers
are so much larger. What happens to the perpetrator? Finds another job? Justice? Can you
think of a corporation that has ever committed a crime? It is the employee who commits the crime, but
the legal system would like you to think otherwise so they can hide their own crimes. Sounds like fraud to me.
Take tobacco. The people who attempted to increase addictability of
tobacco have all walked, the lawyers who covered, those who administered the chemicals so
now the government, on behalf of the people, is suing the companies, which being highly
diversified, are going to get their money from you to give to the government to pay you
courtesy of the graft by the lawyers.
The difference is you are going to get back a whole lot less. Do you know why.
I would think very carefully about lawyers who are pushing these suits. Do any
political parties benefit?
Who do you think benefited from the recent Publisher's Clearing House suit?
$19M in benefits given to patrons; $50M given to attorneys who told PCH to tell us we might not win.
Uhhh, helloooo? We get to pay PCH an additional $69 to play their game, buy magazines and whatnot.
I'll bet you can come up with a reason why some politicians and courts allow this to happen.
Who were the real crooks?
- The four horsemen: media(entertainment), insurance, legal and political. The people of these
professions are manipulators to deprive you of your money and give you back very little.
One gender particularly likes these four.
- Why are those so eager to kill the innocent they carry, the same people so eager
to save those that are not so innocent.
- Those promoting population growth, or hosting those that do, should be willing to accept immigrants from any overpopulation resulting from their doctrines.
- If you do the above, you darn well better get the space program moving and much faster. If you don't, you darn well better get the space program moving.
- The media/entertainment industry use guns as a decoy to divert attention from their role in
violence instruction. They also can't imagine they could write a date improperly. Please help, Steven.
- Isn't insurance a guaranteed business - the government requires it. Why should people in the protection racket
be the highest paid? Would that we treated teachers that way.
- If the government knows where all the guns are, can they not freely go and get them?
What good is the 2'nd amendment, then? After you lose your freedom, you'll know. Freedom has long been
known to come at a price. It makes a nice insipid topic for those who do not recognize these facts.
Perhaps they should spend a little time alone, sometime.
- If you have a stick shift, you are an agressive driver, probably one of the better drivers on the road,
but sporting. Don't be a male driving a stick shift.
- All fighter pilots are agressive. What we need are more sheep, the kind that can't figure how to write a date!
- People whose children play with real, loaded guns are just plain stupid. Or, do you think the
innocent should pay for them, too? Which do the attorneys prefer?